Prior Analytics provide a dedicated support desk for the following products:
- GoldMine Premium
- GoldMine Enterprise
- Sage CRM
- Customer Service
CRM Technical Support from Prior Analytics
Post implementation support
Prior Analytics Ltd has a full-time dedicated support desk, which has a reputation for excellence within the CRM community.
Prior Analytics follow the principles defined by The IT Infrastructure Library, (also known as ITIL), which has rapidly become the de-facto industry standard framework for providing guidance specific to IT service delivery and support processes. To this end, the Company uses an ITIL compliant service desk solution to ensure best practice and quality in our own Service Level Management based around individually tailored Support contracts.
- Do you have a technical question about one of your CRM solutions?
- The Prior Support Team is here to answer your questions and make sure you get the help you need.
- Just call 0845 658 8121 - a local rate number - and a real person will answer the phone and help you.
- Need remote assistance? Your Prior technician can take control of your PC to help you.
Please click the logo below and give the support representative dealing with your case your ID and password.
All support enquiries are logged on our own CRM system and you are issued with a unique reference for each separate enquiry. This method ensures that your query is correctly tracked and escalated to reach a speedy conclusion.
"The quality of technical support from the Prior team is consistently excellent - issues are resolved swiftly and proactively. We have had extensive dealings with a number of re-sellers before we found Prior who technically were able to do what we required and for a reasonable price."
Simon Walker, SME Invoice Finance.
Annual Support Contract
Prior Analytics Annual Technical Support Contracts with Service Level Agreements
Once we have implemented your CRM system for you, it will quickly become a mission critical application which you will become rapidly reliant upon.
Reliable, cost effective technical support for your chosen system quickly becomes crucial to the smooth running and profitability of your organisation and your credibility in front of your own external (and in some cases) internal customers.
Prior Analytics have been listening to our customers' support needs since 1998 and understand that support is not a 'one-size-fits-all' service offering. We specialise in providing tailor made agreements for each and every one of our customers – offering system administrative services (if required) along with out-of-hours upgrade and emergency support for those clients operating 24 x7.
Prior Analytics' CRM support and maintenance is a personalised service – our Annual Technical Support customers are provided with a designated account manager to look after them in addition to written service level agreements which are monitored for any impending breaches. Each incident is logged upon receipt, issued a unique tracking ID and followed through to conclusion and close. Any system down fault, whether threatened or actual, is sent straight to the top of the queue.
Prior Analytics are in the fortunate position of having an excellent all round team and prompt and efficient support forms the heart of our ethos. Our consultancy team are happy to jump in and assist if necessary and we have a wide variety of tools at our disposal. We support our customers via email, phone, remote assistance, self service and site visits (if necessary). Full reports of the usage of our service are available to our customers for review at any time upon request.
Prior Analytics – Support Services Summary
- Predefined & bespoke Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- SLA support offered from 9 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday with after hours service available if required.
- Support to any location nationwide.
- Support offered to named, designated individuals in your organisation for your own peace of mind and security
- Telephone, email based, remote based and On-site support
- Bespoke, dedicated account management
- Emergency system administrator support available to cover holidays/ sickness if required.
- Regular invitations to user groups, customer meetings and regular email based update bulletins for product information.
- Self service logins for logging support and tracking progress available to designated individuals.
- CRM Technical Healthchecks
- Upgrade and migration services.
Prior Analytics – CRM Implementation Recovery Service
If you already have a CRM system but are unhappy with the way in which it has been implemented for your organisation we can help you. Our specialist CRM recovery team will rapidly assess what has gone wrong and devise a step-by-step plan to recover your solution both from a technical perspective and a 'credibility' angle.
To discuss your requirements further tel: 0845 6588 121 or e-mail: email@example.com