Welcome to the Prior Analytics blog.
Why not add your thoughts, comments and suggestions to get some discussion going?
Using Cloning to modify a Communication Report for All Users in Sage CRM 7.2
Friday 21st November 2014
Using the new cloning feature in SageCRM7.2 we can easily create a new communication report for all user/individual users.
Suppose you’re an Administrator and you want to create a report to show all communications for a single user (or all the users), based on standard report for My Communications…. Now it’s easy and here is a step by step guide to how it can be done…..
1. Login to CRM
2. Click on Reports from Main Menu
3. Click Communications then click on the pencil icon of My Communications to go to editing mode.
You will be navigated to the Report Options Screen
4. Click on the Clone button....
5. Enter the Report Details
6. Click on the Save button
You will be navigated to the report options screen of the cloned copy of the report where you can make the modifications.....
7. Un-tick the Option Filter by Current User
8. Add the column Communication Link : User to Search Criteria and Sort On using the buttons
9. Click Continue, Continue and Save the changes
After this step your new Users Communications Report will be ready for you to use.